Arizona cities may have more varying striping requirements from City to City than any other state in the country. Regional Pavement Maintenance provides quality road striping services in Arizona by providing you with knowledgeable Estimators, Project Managers, Superintendents and Owner that will provide you with the knowledge and installation capabilities to get you exactly what you need. Our crews are on 24 hour call and will apply products to meet your needs.
- Proficient in New Construction Layout and Estimating
- ADA Specialists with in-house Signage and Wheel Stop Installation
- 24 Hour Service when requested for minimal inconvenience to your daily operations.
- Airless Machines for the most intensive projects including Curb Painting, Stenciling and Light Pole Bases.
- Customized Parking Lots to your layout, personalized stalls and multiple colors.
- In house traffic control with ADOT approved Arrow Boards mounted on our own vehicles and National Safety Council Certified Regional Pavement Maintenance employees for Flagging.
New ADA Standards take effect in 2012. How will the line striping contractor be affected?